At Navanah we LOVE to TAN!
We consider ourselves tan experts because not only do we want to give you the perfect tan we also spray tan each other and expect the same perfection that you do. We have an amazing range of Spray on Tan solutions, loads of colour bases in both express and original tans.
Our expert therapists can help you create your own custom tan colour perfect for your skin tone and for any occasion.
If your Spray on Tan is for an extra special occasion, then we do recommend having a tan or two before your event so that we can work with you to get the exact perfect processing time and tone and you can become accustomed as to the best way to take care of your tan.
- Full Body Spray Tan $40
- Half Body Spray Tan $30
Before your spray tanning appointment:
- Exfoliate your skin well and don’t apply any moisturiser, perfume, deodorant or makeup
- Wear dark, loose clothing as tight clothing or underwear may cause marks
- Wear loose fitting shoes
- Make sure any waxing or shaving is done at least 24 hours before your appointment
Whilst having your spray tan:
- Your therapist will discuss with you, the right colour choice and developing time. This will depend on how dark you would like to be, your natural skin tone and how much time you have available. In general the developing time is approximately 2 hours. In this time it is best to be at home. Don’t allow your skin to get wet or sweaty.
- You can wear as much or as little as you like while you are being sprayed. Most of our clients prefer wearing a disposable g-string that we have provided or nothing at all but feel free to be sprayed in a bra and underwear or bathers if you are more comfortable.
After your tanning appointment:
- Shower lightly in lukewarm water for about 60 seconds only after your development time is up. Try to use plain water without shower gels, scrubs and loofahs.
- Pat your skin dry, do not rub
- Moisturise everyday or moisturise using our 3 in 1 Gradual Tan so that your tan is being continually topped up and will last longer.
- After day 5, exfoliate with a soft body polish on a daily basis to help your skin absorb even more Gradual tan/ moisturiser and keep it looking and feeling gorgeous. This also helps the tan fade naturally, rather than in patches.
- Your tan will generally last between 5 to 10 days, depending on your skin type, pre-tan prep and after tan care.
- Please remember that Spray on Tan solution does not contain sunscreen so if you are planning to head outside to show off your new glow, be sure to apply your SPF!